City and living

Where to start if you have questions or complaints?

  • City Pass

    As a resident, you need your City Pass (Stadspas) to gain access to the waste recycling point and the underground refuse containers. In addition, residents and visitors can use the pass to enjoy city parks and discount sports activities. 


  • Waste and recycling

    Information on the collection of household waste at houses (apartment buildings excluded).


  • Waste recycling point

    Contact details and opening hours. Information about waste for recycling, and the regulations on disposing of your bulky refuse, asbestos, textiles and green waste.


  • Sewerage charge

    You must a sewerage levy if your home or business premises are connected directly or indirectly to the municipal sewer system.


If anything goes wrong